Dear Compass Travelers,
“Italy is a dream that keeps returning for the rest of your life.”
Nothing could be truer than this beautiful depiction of a country that is so near and dear to my heart. From the northern landscapes kissing the Alps to the famed vineyards and olive groves to the spectacular islands off its southern shores, Italy and the beautiful Italian people wind their way into your heart and never leave. I have shared this idyllic place with many of my Compass Travelers, and I will continue to do so in the coming years.
But now, when the world is hurting, I want to pay special tribute to a country that has been hit especially hard by this horrific global pandemic. I want the people of this land to know how genuinely they are loved and cared for in our hearts and minds. We will return to celebrate life and beauty, shared history and future adventures. Until then, know that you are not alone and that you are loved.
Some of the trips to Italy we have taken with our clients include:
- Slovenia, Venice & Lago Maggiore – May 2019
- Tuscany & Umbria – September 2016
- Piemonte – September 2013
- Meet Your Muse on Lago Maggiore – May 2011
- Splendors of Sicily – September 2011
- The Romantic Amalfi Coast – May 2010
- Venice & the Enchanting Italian Lakes – May 2007
- Under the Tuscan Skies – May 2005
Please visit our gallery for a slide show of highlights.